PARIS – Side curtain airbags and an expanding Asian presence are fueling fast growth at Swedish safety supplier Autoliv Inc. Autoliv airbag business growing. Autoliv sales are expanding in Asia through new factories in China and South Korea, on top of increased demand in Japan for side curtains. Booked Asian business for 2004 will double last years' total, growing to $1 billion with about half in Japan, says spokesman Mats Odman. Autoliv's six factories in China – all joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.