SAO PAULO — Volkswagen AG plans to raise by 0.6% the price of its Polo Classic, Saveiro, Kombi and Van vehicles. Fiat Auto SpA already has raised prices 0.9% for the Uno Mille and other vehicles, while General Motors Corp. has increased prices by 0.4%.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.