The latest round of industry production scheduling meetings ended last week with planned North American fourth quarter output down 1.9% or 75,900 units, to 3,866,400 vehicles, with Ford Motor Co. and the Chrysler Group joining several importers in trimming their October-December plans. So far General Motors Corp. has deferred making any changes to its November-December plans, although it is expected to post a significant October underbuild. Still, the industry remains on track to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.