PARIS — Four automotive parts suppliers will join forces to attack the European aftermarket more efficiently. SKF Group, Tenneco Automotive, Valeo SA and TRW Inc. will look for ways to deliver parts more efficiently and will train service technicians and other users using the Internet and other modern information technology. The project has few hard and fast details. The four companies have signed a letter of intent “to develop a future alliance,” the details of which will depend on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.