Touring the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, AutoNation Inc. CEO and President Michael Jackson checks out a red Mercedes CLS 55 AMG. “I’ve already placed my order for one, only it will be in black,” he says, admiring the elegant sedan. It is no surprise Jackson drives a Mercedes. He started his career in a Mercedes-Benz dealership service department. He then became an owner of the dealership, then president of Mercedes-Benz North America. Although he is now the head of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.