AutoTrader.com’s total revenue grew 89% in the fourth quarter of 2001 compared with the year-earlier period, company officials say. It also saw its average monthly website hits jump 57% to 5.8 million in the period, a rise from 3.9 million in fourth-quarter 2000, breaking 6 million in August and October. Vehicle searches in that timeframe grew 69%, up 25 million per month from the prior year’s fourth quarter, the company says. AutoTrader officials attribute the website’s success to its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.