Sales of the Mercury Mountaineer and its new Ford Motor Co. stablemate, Lincoln Aviator, suggest two stylish, well-appointed vehicles that share a platform and demographics can co-exist despite a $10,000-plus price differential after all. Aviator sales show steady increases. With 2,934 deliveries, August marks Aviator’s best performance since December, its first full month of availability. And with the exception of slight dips in July and June – which rank third and fifth, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.