DETROIT – Super ultra-low emission vehicles (SULEVs) are several years from high-volume market penetration, but it’s not too early for the industry to develop the testing equipment necessary to verify that a vehicle is worthy of such a lofty certification. AVL List GmbH has developed a Bag Mini-Diluter (BMD) testing machine that meets SULEV requirements. The German-based powertrain testing company is bolstered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s strong encouragement that the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.