VIENNA – OAO AvtoVAZ, the Russian partner of the Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. alliance that holds a 25% stake in the auto maker, will begin producing a Lada model based on Renault’s Dacia Logan in 2012, followed by a Nissan version. “We plan to start production of a Lada 7-seater based on the Renault B0 platform in March 2012,” AvtoVAZ President Igor Komarov tells a Russian TV station. Renault employs the B0 platform for its entry-level cars, such as the Logan manufactured at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.