Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ produced its 1 millionth car in the Lada 2110 range during November. The range consists of the Lada 2110 sedan, 2111 station wagon and 2112 hatchback. Production of the model family started in the mid-1990s. The Lada 2110 family also forms the basis for the new 2170, unveiled in prototype form earlier this year at the Moscow auto show. The Lada 2170 will replace the 2110 range within the next few years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.