MOSCOW – Lada-maker OAO AvtoVAZ plans to increase assembly kit shipments to ZAO RosLada, Syzran, and OAO Izhmash-Avto, Izhevsk, two Russian car plants that belong to the Samara-based SOK Group. Plans call for some 89,500 kits this year, up 11.7% from 2002. The RosLada assembly plant expects to receive 44,500 kits of the boxy rear-wheel-drive Lada 2104 (station wagon) and 2107 (sedan), as well as the front-wheel-drive Lada Samara 21093 hatchback. About 45,000 kits will go to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.