VIENNA — Russia's largest automaker, AO AvtoVAZ, saw a 19.8% drop in production in 1998. The automaker produced 594,516 units in 1998 and shipped about 4,000 Lada 2106 assembly kits to RossLada in Syzran, Russia. The rear-wheel-drive Lada 2106 remains AvtoVAZ's production leader with 114,827 units produced. The automaker also built 83,539 front-wheel-drive 21099 Samara sedans, 77,765 rear-wheel-drive 2107s and 62,821 units of the new Lada 2110 model family. Exports of the Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.