VIENNA – Ukrainian car maker ZAT AvtoZAZ-Daewoo posted a 46.8% production increase year-on-year in the first half. The company assembled 9,782 vehicles, with the Tavria small car range accounting for 6,662 units. AvtoZAZ-Daewoo’s production statistics for the first six months include the first 12 Mercedes E-Class and M-Class models assembled in the Ukraine. Separately, the Ukrainian Audi AG importer, Avtomobilnaya gruppa Vipos, is considering local assembly of Audi A4 and A6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.