ANN ARBOR, MI – The success of the Mazda6 wagon, scheduled for production in January, will determine the speed with which Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) will deliver an all-wheel-drive version of the vehicle. So says Robert Davis, senior vice president-marketing and product development. Mazda6 will soon come in wagon, above, and hatch styles. “I think the wagon volume, in my mind, is really what I want to see before I make an investment in all-wheel drive,” Davis tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.