Pontiac Aztek earns the highest-ever rollover rating for a sport/utility vehicle (SUV), the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. (NHTSA) reports. Aztek earns four stars out of a possible five. Meanwhile, NHTSA awards three stars to products on Ford Motor Co.’s U152 platform — Ford Explorer and Mercury Mercury Mountaineer. They join products on General Motors Corp. GMT360 platform — Chevrolet TrailBlazer, GMC Envoy and Oldsmobile Bravada — as the only ’02 vehicles subjected to NHTSA’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.