DETROIT – A top fuel-cell company executive is crossing his fingers concerning a pair of hydrogen bills making their way in Washington. Ballard Power Systems Inc. President and CEO Dennis Campbell says a bill proposed by Democratic Sen. Byron Dorgan (ND) and a separate amendment to President Bush's energy plan could add much-needed muscle to the U.S. auto industry's effort to win the race to the hydrogen economy by making fuel-cell vehicles (FCVs) a reality. Dennis Campbell The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.