Ballard Power Systems Inc. of Vancouver, British Columbia, announces it has received a $2.1 million order from Honda R & D Co. Ltd., a division of Honda Motor Co. Ltd., for delivery of fuel cells, related equipment and support services. Honda will use the fuel cell for development and evaluation of a fuel cell-powered vehicle. The order follows a similar agreement made last month between Ballard and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. (see WEVTU — Feb. 1, '99, p.8). Both Japanese automakers are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.