Ballard Power Systems Inc. signs a memorandum of understanding with Japan's EBARA Corp. that nets the Canadian fuel-cell company $30 million in badly needed research funds. Ballard will use the funds to develop technology that will enhance both companies' positions in Japan's stationary fuel-cell market, in which EBARA plays a significant role manufacturing machinery and developing technology. The two companies have an existing tie-up, EBARA Ballard Corp., based in Tokyo, designed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.