DETROIT – As Ballard Power Systems Inc. sits in a holding pattern awaiting the hydrogen economy boom, it continues to drum up demand while fending off Wall Street's bears. The Canadian fuel-cell firm, supplemented by development deals with DaimlerChrysler AG and Ford Motor Co., is focused on being the leading stack provider by the time commercially viable fuel-cell vehicles (FCV) are available – which Ballard CEO Dennis Campbell hopes will come shortly after the turn of the decade. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.