A supplier in bankruptcy has an enormously difficult challenge trying to win new business with both existing customers and prospects. Rightfully so, the customer has to wonder about the long-term viability of such a contract. So Tower Automotive Inc. is eager to discuss a contract the supplier landed with Ford Motor Co. after Tower's Feb. 2 Chapter 11 filing. Bill Pumphrey, president of Tower's North American Operations. Convincing Ford that bankruptcy would not result in any supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.