The debut of the all-new Barina Spark (Chevy Spark) at the Sydney auto show this month marks the beginning of a new-product offensive from GM Holden Ltd. that will see the auto maker revitalize some of its most-popular car lines between now and mid-2012. Beginning with the new VE Series II Commodore in September, GM Holden will launch an additional 10 new models over 20 months. Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux says the auto maker has a major event planned every three months. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.