TROY, MI – Delphi Corp. CEO J.T. Battenberg III says his decision to retire from the $28.7 billion automotive supplier has nothing to do with an accounting scandal that already has cost the chief financial officer his job and sent the company’s stock price plummeting. Delphi announced Feb. 23 Battenberg’s plan to retire later this year after 44 years with Delphi and its former parent, General Motors Corp. J.T. Battenberg III says his decision to retire from Delphi has “absolutely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.