Get ready this January for the shotgun start of a new automotive race to capture the hearts – and dollars – of the world’s wealthiest. And it could get ugly. Once the domain of only a handful of low-volume specialty vehicle makers, the upper luxury market is being invaded by the big names in the car business – General Motors, Ford, DaimlerChrysler, VW and BMW. At stake are bragging rights to a tiny, but lucrative sector where customers boast net worth up to $30 million or more. These ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.