Most people don’t even want to think about it. Yet, sooner or later, there will be another terrorist assault on American soil. The extremists who are attacking us are very resourceful. They approached this war with the same level of strategic planning and efficiency that any general staff of any major state would prepare for a conventional war. So let’s think like them. If you wanted to wreak havoc on the U.S. economy, what would you attack? There are the obvious targets: a "dirty" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.