BEIJING — The local government's recent decision to restrict the number of medium-size buses means Beijing will need to add another 1,700 large buses to its fleet within the next year. According to the decision, all medium-size buses used for public transportation only will be able to operate on routes where large buses aren't available or in Beijing's surrounding suburbs. In addition, the decision calls for the total number of medium-size buses to be restricted to about 1,000 units. So ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.