Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. in October will break ground on its third vehicle factory in China. The facility will have an annual capacity of 400,000 units, which will increase the auto maker’s total production capability in China to 1 million vehicles by the end of 2012. BHMC is a 50-50 joint venture between Korea’s Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. that was founded in 2002. The company currently operates two assembly plants, each with an annual capacity of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.