Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. plans to build a third production facility in China to meet soaring vehicle demand, confirms Chung Mong-koo, chairman of the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group. “We don’t have specifics at this point, but we will proceed gradually with the plan,” he tells reporters during a recent visit to China. Chung was in the country to conduct site-management work at BHMC’s plants in Beijing and at the Dongfeng Yueda Kia Automobile Co. joint-venture facility in Yenching, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.