Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. increases its already bold 2009 sales projection in China to 400,000 vehicles, including 30,000 imports from South Korea. The auto maker previously targeted a 22% sales increase to 360,000 units. BHMC sales were up 70% in March to 41,881 units vs. year-ago, and April deliveries are expected to jump 50% to 43,000, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. tells Ward’s via email. “Attainment of the sales targets depends on whether or not the Chinese government continues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.