BEIJING — Auto China, the Beijing International Automotive Industry Exhibition, launches preparations for its sixth show, to be staged here June 6-12, 2000, at the China International Exhibition Center. Known as the largest and one of the most reputable auto shows in China, Auto China '98 attracted some 400,000 visitors and 600 exhibitors from 22 countries or regions to the 56,000-sq.-m (603,000-sq.-ft.) exhibition hall. The show is organized by the China Automotive Industry International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.