NEW YORK – Imploding financial and real-estate industries have sent sales of ultra-luxury cars plunging 50% this year, says Christophe Georges, CEO of Bentley Motors Inc. But an improving business climate and infusion of new products will improve Bentley's performance in 2010, Georges tells Ward's at a recent press conference here. Bentley's market decline is in line with that of the segment, he says, forecasting deliveries of 1,500 units this year. Through September, the brand sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.