On the heels of a successful year, luxury car maker Bentley Motors Ltd. keeps the momentum going with the debut of the Continental Flying Spur sedan. The 4-door version of Bentley’s highly acclaimed Continental GT coupe provides a solid foundation for Bentley in the Grand Tourer segment, competing against the likes of the Maserati Quattroporte. Bentley ContinentalFlying Spur Powered by a 6L, twin-turbocharged 12-cyl. engine producing 552 hp, Bentley says the Continental Flying Spur ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.