NEW YORK – Car buyers looking to purchase the new Bentley coupe better get in line. The $150,000 premium car already is sold out. New Bentley Coupe already has 2,000 orders. “If you put down your deposit now, May 2005 is the earliest you could get one of our new coupes," says Bentley Motors Inc. President Alasdair Stewart. Stewart predicts the coupe will quadruple Bentley's volume next year from the current 400 units annually in the U.S. "Two years down the line, we'll do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.