U.K. luxury auto maker Bentley wins its second government grant this year, this one for £3 million ($4.8 million) to support development of a new powertrain application to help the company penetrate new export markets. Bentley says in a statement the grant will protect more than 200 jobs and create some additional positions within its 900-strong engineering department. Traditionally drawn toward 4-door models such as the Mulsanne and Continental Flying Spur, customers in emerging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.