The upcoming Mercedes-Benz CL coupe will use the double oval headlights of the CLK, but get a unique wrap around rear window, the first official photo from DaimlerChrysler AG reveals. The all-new vehicle will be unveiled in March and go on sale later this year in Europe with a 306-hp 5.0L V-8 or a 367-hp 6.0L 12-cyl. high-performance engine. The coupe is 300 kg (661 lbs.) lighter that its predecessor (S-Class coupe) and 76 mm (3.0 ins.) shorter in length. Rear legroom is increased by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.