DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz U.S. unit says its '00-model base prices will average to no increase over '99 models. However, as has become the industry norm, Mercedes says added equipment for '00 models adjusts to an average 4% price reduction across the entire model range. Pricing on the C-Class starts at $31,750; E-Class $47,100; M-Class, $35,300; CLK $41,600; SLK, $41,000; SL $82,600; S-Class $69,700. A portion of the extra-value reduction comes from one significant new 2000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.