SINDELFINGEN, Germany – DaimlerChrysler AG’s decision to revoke the appointment of Wolfgang Bernhard as head of the Mercedes-Benz Car Group should not be taken as an indicator of the status of the Chrysler Group within the entire DC organization, says Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche. Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche Bernhard, the former chief operating officer of Chrysler, was credited as a key player in the turnaround at the U.S. auto maker and his ascension to the top of Mercedes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.