TURIN – Family matriarch Lilli Bertone makes the latest move in the battle surrounding the control and future of financially bereft Bertone SpA, establishing a new design studio called Bertone Cento. The new company, announced earlier this month, is being set up in association with two well-established design and engineering companies, TE.DI and MED, but Lilli Bertone has a firm hold on a majority stake in Bertone Cento (cento, Italian for one hundred, pays tribute to Bertone’s 100-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.