Better leads or better lead management? It depends on whom you ask. Dealership Internet managers say they want better leads. According to 62% of Internet managers surveyed in a recent study commissioned by Veretech Inc., an online trade appraisal service for dealer websites, better lead quality will strongly enhance their dealership's Internet initiatives. In the same survey, 69% of the Internet managers want their OEMs to provide more support for the dealer in the areas of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.