INDIANAPOLIS, IN – Upstart EnerDel Inc. is one of the smaller players in the booming worldwide race to develop and market advanced lithium-ion battery systems for automotive applications, but the company’s CEO sees its size as an advantage. “We think some of the bigger companies can’t move fast enough to meet the innovative and new technology demands customers are asking for,” Charles Gassenheimer, chairman and CEO of EnerDel-parent Ener1 tells Ward’s following a dinner here ahead of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.