It is a daunting task, staving off legislation that would put one more onerous requirement on U.S. auto makers. So a consortium of representatives from the Big Three, the American Plastics Council and Argonne National Laboratory outside of Chicago – called the Vehicle Recycling Partnership (VRP) – soldier on in their 14th year now to make end-of-life vehicle (ELV) regulations market driven rather than federally mandated. The group is in the middle of a 5-year, multimillion-dollar program ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.