Congress continues to wrestle today over where funding for $34 billion in direct loans to the Detroit Three should come from, as CEOs from the auto makers and United Auto Workers union face further skepticism over the viability of their restructuring plans. Ahead of a hearing this morning before the House Financial Services Committee, and following testimony yesterday by the industry CEOs in front of the Senate Banking Committee, Democratic leaders appealed again for the Bush Admin. to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.