Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales rose 8.1% in Canada last month to 4,879 units. Class 8 sales saw a modest 3.8% up tick for the month to 3,490 units, while medium-truck sales were up 20.7% with all classes posting increases. In Class 8, only International Truck and Engine Corp. and Freightliner LLC’s Freightliner brand posted decreases, 25.2% and 5.7%, respectively. PACCAR Inc.’s Kenworth brand saw the biggest increase in Class 8 in June, up 38.2% to 600 units vs. June 2005. Sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.