ASHVILLE, NC – The race is too tight to predict whether Chevrolet will outsell Ford in the fullsize truck segment, but General Motors Corp. overall will be able to claim leadership, says one GM executive. Chevrolet Silverado "We're going to grow our share in fullsize pickups and utilities," says Bruce Aiello, GM's vehicle line director for fullsize trucks. "We had an exceptional July in trucks and continue to gain market share." Chevrolet remains well behind Ford in fullsize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.