Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. fell 2.4% in January to 36,826 units, slightly behind year-ago’s 36,236. Class 8 truck deliveries slipped 7.4% on a daily rate basis, to 18,555 units, compared with prior-year’s 19,229. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class Most truck makers posted declines in Class 8 for the month, including Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand, down 28% from like-2006, and PACCAR Inc.’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.