Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. rose 10.6% last month, improving on February’s 3.1% uptick and matching January’s year-on-year increase. Class 8 sales jumped 5.5%, thanks to strong performances by more than half the segment’s brands. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class – March 2010 Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand posted the biggest increase in Class 8 last month, up 83.3%. Daimler AG’s Sterling lost 90.4% of year-ago volume, saddling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.