Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford faces harsh criticism for the auto maker’s dismal performance in the key North American market, at its annual shareholders’ meeting in Wilmington, DE. Sam Joanette, a shareholder who says he has lost $1 million since Bill Ford took office in 1999, calls for the chairman’s resignation. “(Bill Ford) is a wealth destroyer,” Joanette says. “He’s the poorest chairman and CEO to ever lead Ford Motor Co.” Bill Ford did not reply to the call for his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.