Using pure biodiesel or blending standard fuel with biodiesel can reduce greenhouse-gas emissions from the transport sector, new Australian research confirms. A Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization report assesses the emissions levels and environmental impact of biodiesel produced from sources including used cooking oil, tallow, imported palm oil and canola. “The results of this study show biodiesel has the potential to reduce emissions from the transport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.