LOS ANGELES – It’s been nearly 15 years since BMW AG used the 6-Series badge and almost seven years since it had a high-performance 2+2 coupe, which was in its lineup under the 8-Series moniker. That hiatus will end with the introduction of the ’04 645Ci coupe and convertible that arrive in U.S. showrooms in May. BMW’s ’04 6-Series Coupe. The new 6-Series shares overall styling with the larger 7-Series but has a wheelbase that is 8.3 ins. (21 cm) shorter than the 7-Series and 4.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.