NEW DELHI – German luxury car maker BMW AG is getting ready to take a full swing at the Indian market. Within three years, BMW says it will bring its Mini small-car brand to the country, for the first time making every vehicle in its lineup available here. “We see a market potential in India,” says Klaus Berning, BMW vice president-Asia/Pacific, Africa and East Europe. “Mini is our most important product for India. We will complete the BMW lineup here with the Mini by 2009.” Wholly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.