DETROIT – Following a record year in 2004, BMW AG Chairman Helmut Panke says the auto maker can continue to boost volume and set a new record again this year. Panke says his “clear and strong optimism” stems from the breadth of the product portfolio. BMW 6-Series contributed to record year in 2004. Expansion of the lineup made 2004 a crucial year, with major product and marketing initiatives, including forays into new segments with the 6-Series coupe, X3 small luxury cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.